Minor PM’s are usually scheduled 1-3 times annually, depending the number of hours the compressor runs, and/or how dirty the ambient conditions are.
A Minor PM generally consists of:
- Changing Air Filter
- Changing Oil Filter
- Take Oil Sample for Analysis
- Evaluate Dryer
- Cleaning of Cooler
- Inspect & Tighten Electrical Connections
- Inspect Drains & Inline Filters
- Cleaning of Condensor (if applicable)
- Changing Cabinet Mat (if applicable)
- Check Controls for Maintenance Reminders
Additionally, the technician inspects your entire compressed air system, and if any needed repairs are identified, they will provide a service recommendation to our service staff, and then a quote will be provided to the customer.
Major PM’s are usually scheduled every 1-2 years, depending on the number of hours the compressor runs, and how dirty the ambient conditions are.
A Major PM generally consists of:
- Full Minor PM, Plus
- Changing Oil/Coolant
- Changing Air/Oil Separator
- Grease Motor
- Test Safety Valve
- Examine Hoses and Piping
Just like with the Minor PM, the technician will inspect your system, and provide a service recommendation to our service staff if any issues are detected.