Gardner Denver has partnered with Commercial Industrial Finance to offer financing options to our customers. CI Finance is a national finance company that has been providing financing solutions to companies of all sizes for over 30 years.
Conservation of Capital
Hold on to your cash and working capital so that you can use it for everyday business needs such as payroll, inventory or growth.
The complete project can be 100% financed including material cost, sales tax, freight, installation and start-up.
Improves Cash Flow
You can accurately forecast the cash requirements of your purchases since financing results in a fixed monthly amount that protects you against inflation.
Flexible Payments and Terms
Finance terms can range from 24-60 months. Also, subject to credit approval we provide a deferred payment option that eases cash flow and meets your budgetary needs.
Upgrade your Purchase
Financing allows you to obtain ancillary products or options while adding little to your monthly payment.
Easy Application Process
Finance amounts up to $150,000 only require a simple one page application which is typically approved within 4-6 hours.
- What are the interest rates?
- 0% for 12-months, 1.9% for 24-months, and 2.9% for 36 to 60-months
- Is there a minimum dollar amount that can be financed?
- Yes, all transactions must be $10,000 or greater to qualify.
- What amount can be financed with a simple application?
- Amounts up to $ 150,000. Transactions over $150,000 will require additional financials.
- Do you require a down payment?
- If you are financing the equipment over 12-36-months, then no. 48-60 months will require a down payment of 1.35% to 2.65%
- Is insurance a requirement on all transactions and will it hold up my financing?
- Insurance is required but since GD Finance is self-insured your asset is covered on day one and will not delay the process.
- When is the first payment due?
- The first payment is due 90 days after contract commencement.