AEON 6000 Food Grade is a PAO (polyaphaolefin) blend, authorized by the USDA as an H-1 approved lubricant for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. It complies with FDA 21 CFR178.3570 — lubricants for incidental food contact. AEON 6000 Food Grade is an extended life lubricant formulated to reduce maintenance intervals and extend compressor life.
- 4000 hour synthetic PAO lubricant
- Improved lubrication at high and low temperatures
- H-1 approved lubricant for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- Complies with FDA 21CFR 178.3570-lubricants for incidental food contact
- ISO 68 contains ester – for use in high temperature/high humidity applications
For questions on how we can better serve you, please use the following: