Gardner Denver has a long history of manufacturing compressed air equipment. With their L-Series line of products, Gardner Denver has uniquely combined simplicity with cutting edge design. The result … a compressor that delivers outstanding performance with unprecedented serviceability.
The Gardner Denver L-Series compressor designs feature high-quality, sound-insulating enclosure panels and a low-noise, thermostatically controlled, motor-driven fan. These components reduce the noise to whisper-quiet levels and eliminate the need for a separate compressor room, saving money on installation costs.
- 4-290 kW or 5-400HP
- L04-L22 (5-30HP) Belt Driven
- L23-L290 (30-400HP) Direct-Gear Driven
- Standard Quiet Enclosure on all HP
- Base, Tank, and AirStation w/ Dryer Configurations Available
- Standard Air Cooled with Available Water Cooling from 75 to 400HP
- GD Pilot Multi-Functional Microprocessor Controller Standard on L04-L22 (5-30HP)
- State of the Art Governor Touch Screen Microprocessor Controller standard on L23-L290 (30-400HP)
- 3600 RPM TEFC Motors with Wye-Delta Starters standard on all models
Compressors are more than just a financial investment. They are a key component in ensuring that you, as a manufacturer, processor and operator, receive consistent, high–quality low–cost air. Gardner Denver uses the latest design techniques to develop a compressor that focuses on the three most important aspects of a compressor.