Positive displacement blowers are machines in which successive volumes of air or gas are confined within a closed space and elevated to a higher pressure. PD blowers are used to move air through a wide range of industrial applications such as chemical, agriculture, bulk transport and more. The term “positive displacement” comes from the fact that the volume of air doesn’t change within the blower but is displaced from one end to the other during operation. PD blowers simply trap and then discharge air to propel materials through pipe or hose which makes bulk transport a quicker and more efficient operation. The selection of positive displacement blowers built by Gardner Denver is varied and includes:
- Straight bi-lobe blowers
- Straight tri-lobe blowers
- Twisted tri-lobe blowers
- Helical screw blowers
- Blower packages
Blower Packages: Blower Packages offer solutions to blower needs. Blower Packages include the blower, motor, inlet filter and silencer, belt guard, base, pressure relief valve, discharge silencer, and many possible options. Blower Packages simplify installation and enclosures cut down on noise levels. Best Aire offers 3 types of Gardner Denver blower packages.
- The GD IQ-HE blower package offers airflow to 5,625 cfm and a high pressure range to 36 psig. It is a high efficiency package that can reduce energy bills and features an AirSmart G2 controller.
- The GD IQ Blower Package has airflow to 1,500 cfm and pressure to 15 psig. The vacuum is to 17 inHg. It features a design with innovation and lower sound level as low as 60 dBA. The AirSmart Controller provides component monitoring.
- The GD IQ-RB Blower Package includes airflow to 5,500 cfm, pressure to 15 psig, and vacuum to 15 inHg. This is a low pressure package with integrated RBS 15-165 tri-lobe blowers. It has low energy consuming electric motor and fixed speed operation
Markets and industry applications that utilize positive displacement blowers include:
- Wastewater Treatment
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Dry Bulk Handling
- Chemical Processing
- Industrial Vacuum Systems
- Power Generation
- Carpet Cleaning
- Soil Remediation
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
Best Aire offers blower service onsite and in our service shops with factory trained technicians! Parts, lubricants, and other operating supplies are also available from us. For more on our blower line, click here
Blower selection is made easy with the Gardner Denver QuickPik selection tool! Try it here: www.GDQUICKPIK.com